Day 5 (Thursday): Woo hoo! Half way there J I wish I could say this has been easy as pie, but then there I am again, thinking about pie. I will need to go on a no fruit diet after this cleanse because I’m so tired of fruit. I keep telling myself it’s what’s good for my body. Day 6 (Friday): I didn’t write much yesterday because I had a lot going on (more to come on that in a future post), but I did almost crack last night. I was crabby and hungry and I came home to David making a pizza. The last thing I wanted was fish and veggies, but I sucked it up and made some tilapia- not the greatest thing in the world, so I think I’ll stick with cod- it was delicious the last two nights I made it. Today and the rest of the weekend are going to be tough. Weekends are tough anyways, what with all the opportunities to drink and eat food, bad food , late at night. Why is it that I can’t go a day without getting a headache? This is getting old. I’m crabby, so you’ll have to excuse the attitu...
I LOVE it! :) It looks lighter in this picture than it was this weekend...is it different or is it just the picture?
ReplyDelete